Who’s ready for some bingo?!?!
Cypress Bingo Hall is thrilled to be open and safely serving our Bingo customers. We will be on a modified schedule and will be enforcing applicable health protocols, so check here and the Cypress Bingo Hall Facebook Page often to find out when games will be played.
Check the Bingo Events page for ticket sales information each week!
Coming Up Next:
Please note the following rules:
- Initial buy-in must be paid in full before entering the bingo hall.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission to anyone.
- Players must be 18 years of age or older to enter the bingo hall.
- Facial coverings MUST be worn at all times for anyone not fully vaccinated.
- Temperatures may be checked and anyone with a fever of 100 degrees will be refused entry.
- Anyone displaying signs or symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to leave the bingo hall.
- No intoxicated person will be admitted; No alcohol or drugs are allowed in the building.
- No foul language or inappropriate behavior will be tolerated.
- It is the responsibility of the player to call “Bingo” loud enough for the caller to hear.
- Once a game is closed, it is closed – No Exceptions.
- If a player believes he/she has a valid bingo, he/she must make sure the game stops until verification is complete.
- You must have the last number called to win. Once a number is started, the caller must finish calling that number.
- No refunds or exchanges. Each player must buy in to play paper.
- The Bingo Manager’s decision or resolution of dispute is final.
- Ejected players will NOT receive a refund for paper or tabs.
- No loitering in aisles or any public space including the parking lots.
- Smoking is not permitted within 50 feet of the building.
- Trash and cigarette butts are to be disposed of in the designated trash containers.
- Reservation space is for 1/4 of the table. Belongings MUST be contained within that space or are subject to removal.